Qsan Warranty and Repair Policy
This limited warranty is not transferable and applies only to DIRECT CUSTOMERS TO QSAN who purchase product from Qsan for resale. For end users or indirect customers, please contact your distributor for warranty service.
Within the Warranty Period - In-Warranty RMA
- Qsan warrants to the direct customer that, under normal use and service, product purchased from Qsan will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of delivery of the product.
- The warranty offered by Qsan covers the following services:
- Qsan shall, at its option and expense, repair or replace the defective products within fifteen (15) working days from receipt and the replacement shall be with new, comparable, or reconditioned products with latest version of software.
- Customer shall be responsible for the freight of shipping back the defective products to Qsan for repair. Qsan will be responsible for the freight of shipping the repaired/replacement products to the customer. If the customer has a pending delivery, the repaired/replacement products will be following customer's instruction to ship either together with the customer's other order or ship separately. Both parties agree to use the same means of shipping.
- All products repaired or replaced under warranty shall carry a warranty equal to the period of time remaining on the warranty based on the original delivery date.
- Defective products or parts, if replaced, automatically become the property of Qsan.
Out of Warranty
- "Out-of-warranty" refers to those products that are no longer within the warranty period.
- Qsan will repair or replace the out-of-warranty defective products for customer. However, that any such repair or replacement is contingent upon the availability of the required components.
- Customer shall be responsible for two-way shipping, packing, insurance, and other costs, including necessary labor and parts for requesting Qsan to repair or replace the out-of-warranty defective products.
- Qsan will provide a Performa Invoice alone with a page of inspection report showing the defective points and solutions of the out-of-warranty defective products in two 2 working days from receipt of the return defective products. Qsan will move to the repair process only after receipt of customer's sign back PI copy to confirm accepting the repair cost and the payment T/T in advance. Qsan will send back the repaired/ replaced product within fifteen (15) working days from receipt of customer's payment for repair.
- If the customer has a pending delivery, the repaired/replacement products will be following customer's instruction to ship either together with the customer's other order or ship separately. Both parties agree to use the same means of shipping.
- All out-of-warranty products serviced for a fee will have ninety (90) days of extended warranty. The ninety (90) day warranty shall begin on the date the repaired product ships from Qsan.
- Warranty offered by Qsan does not cover product problems related to the following:
- Products damaged during shipping due to insufficient or improper packaging.
- Product repaired, dismantled, or altered by unauthorized technical personnel.
- Damage caused by computer viruses.
- Damage caused by force majeure (such as fire, flood, etc.).
- Damage caused by normal wear of parts, scratches, surface rust or deterioration, improper use, improper storage, improper testing, negligent use of improper voltage or current, accidental damage, abnormal or unusual use, use of unauthorized accessories or modules, use contrary to the operating instructions, or lack of regular maintenance.
- Removed warranty seals or serial n umber stickers which void our warranty.
- Qsan reserves the right to inspect products returned from its customers in order to determine the cause of the problem. Qsan shall return defective products that could not be repaired at no-charge, except for shipping costs.
- In addition to the standard three years warranty, Qsan offers an extended warranty of another two years for the product you purchased. Customers can purchase this extended warranty at the time of sale or within the standard warranty period. For more detailed information, please contact our sales representatives.
- Cancellation may be effected only by sending written notice to Qsan with the extended warranty contract number and proof of purchase of this contract.
- Upon receiving valid cancellation notice, Qsan will refund full price minus an administrative fee to the customer in 5 working days.
- This extended warranty is not transferable.